Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Cornville Puppy

There's a neighboring community called Cornville (Cornhole to some) that many kind of disparage. References to the trailer parks and white-trash abound. Recently an Airstream trailer was spotted floating down the flooded river during the storms--we called it a "Cornville Cruise Ship".

Rumor has it that some of the residents practice "animal husbandry" to use a euphemism. This puppy was found wandering around after the last thunderstorm, if you recognize him, let us know so we can get him back home. I hear there's a strong resemblance to the father.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this puppy is my neighbor's! Maybe he slipped into your bag when you were here hoping to make it to the famed "Cornville". I hear he's looking for a girlfriend so keep him away from my Tasha... he freaks me out when he stares at you!